About our Maha LPS 3000 AWD Dyno
A first in Dubai! Simon Motorsport decided to purchase the best dyno in the world, making sure that our clients get actual proof of the power we promise. Before any work is carried out we do a baseline dyno to measure the current power of the engine. After the tuning work has been completed, we do another dyno run showing the increase in power and torque. Do you question the results of another dyno brand? Bring your car to us and we will check it for you.
The MAHA LPS 3000 All Wheel Drive Dyno is the most accurate automotive dyno in the world today. It is the choice of many automobile manufactures for development and final testing at their factories.
Our LPS 3000 has features that shops using other dynos can only dream of!
• Measures actual crankshaft horsepower and torque, No more power train loss guessing. This dyno measures drive train loss during each run cycle. Of course we also measure wheel power.
• Provides SAE, EWG and DIN corrected horsepower and torque depending on the data from the built in weather station.
• Uses small roller size that aids in very accurate power measurements, but not so small to cause instability.
• Measures power up to 1,600 bhp continuously and 2,200 bhp peak.
• Direct data acquisition from the OBDII port in your car.
• Front and rear rollers speeds are controlled by the software to load each axle equally. This protects the centre differential on AWD cars.
• Special settings designed for cars with more front drive bias like Audi and VW.
• Special settings for cars with rear bias like Porsche and Subaru.
• Special setting for naturally aspirated, turbo and supercharged cars.
Quick and safe loading!
Our dyno is installed in the ground, which makes for quick and safe loading of vehicles. Low cars like Ferrari and Lamborghini can be loaded with ease. Pneumatically controlled lift pads speed the process and quickly adjusts to any wheelbase size.